I have to tell you about my new friend that I met in Kentucky. His name is Colton and he is the little boy that my Nana has been taking care of for a bit now. I have to say that he is pretty cool. We played together everyday that I was in Kentucky. I had so much fun teaching Colton the ropes of being a toddler. We got along so well and I heard that he is missing me as much as I am missing him. I have to say Nana, Colton was my favortie toy at your house this trip. I hope I get to play with him again!








1 comment:
Brady I am so glad you two got to entertain each other. Colton has no batteries so Nana enjoyed letting you get some of that energy out. Now Colton has got to meet you and John Blue- Nana's two treasures.
Post a Comment