Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Taking over the house!

Wednesday, October 29, 2009

Today was a pretty calm day at the house. I spent the majority of it playing in my newly arranged playroom. Mommy decided to mix things up and she moved a few things around. We had a blast playing with all the toys I had forgotten about. Mommy said when we get the new floors put in the house, that I will probably do most of my playing on the lower level. I guess Daddy's man cave will be converted to Brady's World! I can't wait. I figure that on the wood floors I will be able to get some pretty good speed on all my cool rides. Despite the fun we were having, I wouldn't smile for the camera at all! Oh well, maybe I will smile for the camera tomorrow!


1 comment:

rhonda said...

Brady, you are adorable...even when you don't smile! I think you and your Mommy need to come help Mandy and Molly re=arrange their playroom. I think we could use the advice of a professional!