Wednesday, December 30, 2009
I have been such a busy boy the past couple of days! I am recovering from Christmas and preparing for the New Year. Man, I have to tell you that I am a very blessed little boy. On Christmas morning I was surprised by all kinds of goodies that my Nana had wrapped up for me. I got some really cool hotwheels that roll like crazy on the floor. They were all a huge hit. My Mickey Mouse Choo Choo train is really fun too. Mommy lets it chase me all over the living room. I am sure that Pa Obie approves of it. I also got Geo Trax with the Cars cast! It looks like it is going to be so much fun when Mommy and Daddy figure out how to hook it up. I like playing with it just they way it is now. Thank you so much Nana for taking the time to come up early so I could have some cool surprises on Christmas morning.
The big boy bed is still going great. I like being able to get up and down as I desire. I get up every morning and check out my circus tent and play with my cars on the window sill. Mommy thinks it is so cute when she hears me playing away in the mornings. Now all I need is a soy fountain and a TV and I may not ever come out of there!
I just want to thank everyone again for all the love and joy you each brought to my holidays. I know that I am a very loved little boy. I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment