It's snowing!!!!!! Today was a very special day. I got to play in the snow for the very first time. I put on my boots, snowpants (they fit perfect Grandma), Lightning McQueen jacket, and gloves! This is the very first time I have willingly wore my gloves. It was cold out there! Daddy has to work late so he was able to enjoy the snow with us for a little bit this morning. I had soooo much fun.....until I got a face full of snow! Oh well, after that I tried not to fall forward. Heck, I tried not to fall at all. Mommy had be bundled up and I looked like a tick ready to pop. Mommy said if I was real good today that she would take me back out this afternoon!




1 comment:
Brady looks like you are having lots of fun. Nana got snow also but Colton's aunt came before we got to go out and play. You looked really good in your new jacket.
Post a Comment