Sunday, December 6, 2009
Remember me? I hope that my absence over the last week hasn't made you forget me! It has been such a BUSY, BUSY week! The hardwood floors are almost finished. They still need to do the steps, a transition to the play room, and baseboards in the family room. It has been a long, grueling process. Mommy said if she knew it was going to be so much work, she would have sold the house and bought one with hardwood already in it! Mommy hasn't taken any good pictures of the floor yet. You would not believe how much dust there is on everything. They are doing all the sawing out in the garage but it has still managed to eek it's way in here. We are hoping to have one heck of a blog entry tomorrow or Tuesday. I also will fill you in on my adventures with Nana this week. She was a LIFESAVER during this whole process. I am so glad that my Nana came to keep me company during it all.
I promise.....pictures tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment