Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Suprise Filled Day!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Let me tell you....my life has been full of surprises lately! Two days ago, I decided to pull a MacGyver and decided to exit my crib all by myself. Mommy thought it was a fluke and decided to leave everything as it was. Well, this morning I did the same thing. Yup, she woke up to the sound of my feet hitting the ground. I was free for a moment until she rushed into my room. Daddy then wanted to know how I did it so he put me back in my crib. I threw my leg up over the rail and pulled myself right over. It took all of two seconds. Needless to say, my room is empty now. Brady proofed and I have a big boy bed. Who knew that Mom and Dad would react that way?

Last night I also got another big surprise. I got a HUGE box from my Unlce Mark and Aunt Cathy! Mommy and I begged Dad and he decided to let us open it up. Boy, was I in heaven! I got three really cool cars, a football, two fleece hoodies, and a handmade blanket! I was so excited about everything including the cool packing paper that came in the box. I played all night with my cars and actually went to sleep with the red one in my hands. Mommy let me take that one and my blanket to bed with me. Thank you all so very much.

Being that Daddy was in the mood to let me open things early, he let me open my letter from "Santa'! Yes, Santa sent me a letter! He even gave me some McDonald's money! He must really like me and he knows me well! I can't wait to get me a happy meal! Thanks "Santa"!

Oh, and last but not least, I got my annual ornament from Grandma Kaye. I loooooove it! Mommy loved it too! She hadn't seen that one anywhere and said that it was perfect! I added it to my collection. It is so pretty that Mommy hung it high on the tree so it would not get broke!







No comments: