I have been such a busy boy. I have neglected my blog and I feel bad. Good news though! The flooring project is officially underway and boy does it look good. I have been supervising the work being done so it has been an exhausting few days. Right now Mommy and Daddy's room is completely done, the hallway is finished and the blue room is half way complete. Tomorrow, they are going to finish the blue room, start and finish my room, and hopefully get the flooring down in the living room. Mommy is above the moon excited for the new floors. Nana is here to help watch me and get the rooms ready for the work. Last night, my room looked like a room from Hoarders and tonight it is only my crib, Ellie, and I. I must say that it was kind of weird but I slept like a champ!
Today Daddy was home and he insisted on taking me to McDonalds to eat lunch. He had a big surprise for me too. I got to play on the playground there! It was outside and cold so I only got to play for a little bit but it was super fun. Tomorrow I am going to the talking tree to spend a few hours playing. On Thursday, I have a play date with Robbie and his Mom at Candy Lane. I heard Santa may be there too! Mommy is excited to see Robbie's mom being that she hasn't seen her since she quit work. We are going to have so much fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment