Thursday, December 10, 2009

Candy Lane 2009

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have to tell you about the coolest place ever! It is called Candy Lane. Actually, it's Hershey Park all decked out in Christmas. Last week, Mommy and Nana took me for the first time ever. We met up with Mommy's friend Courtney and her little boy Robbie. Robbie is 15 months so I had to show him the ropes. We had such a blast. Every ride that we went on, one of us would cry to stay on it longer. Neither of us got scared at all. We rode a train, lady bugs, horses on a carousel, and a fire truck. I have to say that I enjoyed them all. Mommy and Courtney tried to get us to ride in a double stroller. That lasted all of two seconds. Once we got on rides, we didn't want to have anything to do with the stroller. Mommy said that we are going to try and go back one more time this year. I can't wait!!!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady Nana sure had fun too.