I got more surprises today! My surprises today were from Uncle John, Aunt Laura, and John Blue and boy were they awesome! They sent me some stylish new clothes, a Spiderman bubble maker thing, and a HUGE Circus tent!!!!!! Oh my goodness, I have the big top in my bedroom. Mommy could tell that I was super excited about it so she decided to put it together with me "helping" her. The good news is that we are still talking to one another but the bad news is, it doesn't quite look like the picture on the box. Mom has to take another stab at it when Daddy is home to entertain me. They even sent Daddy some crazy Krazy Salt and Krazy Pepper. Oh, and I can't forget the Habanero Hot BBQ Sauce....which I am NOT a fan. Last but not least, Mommy got a beautiful necklace. It has the phrase "You are worth it all" and my inital "B" on it. She absolutely loves it. Just perfect.
On a final note, I will give you an up-to-date report on me and the big boy bed. TOTAL SUCCESS! That is correct! Last night, I slept in there all night long. I went to bed about 10pm and slept until 7:30am! Mommy only had to come into my room one time to put me back in bed. Apparantly, I pulled an Uncle Mark and decided to try and sleep on the floor. I was pretty cozy to be honest. Needless to say, Mommy returned me to my bed and I stayed there for the remainder of the night. Yay me!





No comments:
Post a Comment