Monday, December 28, 2009

Just Checking In...

Monday, December 28, 2009

I am just checking in since I haven't been able to post anything over the last couple of days. I am hoping tomorrow I will get to fill you in on the amazing Christmas I had. So far, the big boy bed is going super. I am sleeping in my room throughout the entire night. I have stopped running from my room in the morning and now I like to hang out with Mom and play with my cars on the window ledge. I also spend a bit of time playing peek a boo with Mom from inside my circus tent! Daddy started his new shift at work so that has taken us some time to get adjusted. Mommy has been going to bed early in case I have a "rough" night. Now that Daddy is having to sleep in the mornings she knows it is all up to her. So....I give you the Brady K promise that tomorrow I will post pictures as well as tell you all about my goodies I got for Christmas!

No comments: