Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's almost here!!!!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

It almost Christmas day!!!!!! I have been wound up all night. Could it be because Christmas is tomorrow? Possibly. Of course, let's face it.....I have energy to burn after being caged up inside all the time. Mommy and I did spend the day making Peanut Butter cookies for Santa (Thanks John Blue for letting us know that they are his favorite!) and writing him a note with crayons. My official favorite color crayon is yellow. I won't let anyone else use it and I have to hold it in one of my hands at all times. I also refuse to try and eat the yellow. I have tasted green, blue, and red which I can't say that I care for any of them. I am sure I will try to eat more in the near future. Mommy is going to try and take some good photos of me opening my presents. I have my Christmas Jammies on and ready for the present opening marathon. We hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas day and each and every one of you are in our thoughts. Merry Christmas too all!

All snuggled up for a nap with my blanket that Aunt Cathy made me!

I love my snowboots! Mommy calls me Little Eddie -- Think Christmas Vacation.

A close-up of my killer style!

Totally thrilled to be coloring!

So many colors to choose from. My love affair with yellow developed a little later in the day.

Still showing total excitement!

This is when I discovered that crayons do not taste as good as they look.

You want me to do what with the straw? Where's my sippy!?

9 out of 10 naps/bedtimes, I go to sleep with a car in my hand. Gotta love it!

1 comment:

Grandpa Kaye said...

Merry Christmas Brady!!
We love and miss you all.
Have fun opening your presents!!

Grandma and Grandpa Kaye