Today is a big day in my blogging career. I have officially hit the 100 posts mark. I first would like to thank Mommy for all her help. I would also like to thank everyone that reads my blog. I love knowing that you enjoy it. I truly get so excited when I see comments from you all. I would almost compare it with the excitement I get when I see my morning bottle of soy at 5 am.
Here is a little video that Mommy took today of me playing. Can you tell that she dug the video camera out so you will see more live action shots of me. The toy that I am playing with was given to me by my Great Aunt Faye and Great Uncle Clarence. Her grand babies loved it and she thought that I would enjoy it as well. Also, the crash pad around me was also given to me by them as well. I have such a wonderful family!
I will hopefully add the video later. I have tried to download it for almost two hours and have had no luck. I give up on the video so here are a couple of pics from the camera instead.

1 comment:
Love you and the blog is what keeps Nana going. The highlight of my day is seeing your blog. I feel not so bad not being there. Ky needs a Brady.
Post a Comment