Thursday, August 28, 2008

Furry Kitties

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Have I ever told you about my two furry friends? Their names are Dallas and Jersey. Mommy calls them her fur babies. They have lived here longer than me and they are still bigger than me. However, I am not too far behind on the old scales. The last time Dallas was weighed, he was right at 24 lbs and Jersey was 22.5 lbs. Yes, they are some big kitties! Just wait until I pack on a few pounds and start to crawl! I will take over the house! You can run but you won't be able to hide for very long! Here are a few pics of us.

This is Dallas at Nana's back in the day. Notice how slim and trim he was.


Jersey was also slender back in the day. This is also at Nana's house.

Doing what they do best...laying around!

I think they are missing Mommy in this picture.

Here we are all together.......Mommy and her babies!

By the way, the blood blister that popped up on my gums yesterday is gone! Yay. Maybe Mommy will stop worrying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh now I am really missing you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK I am going out to wash my deck furniture...Love you all.........