Today I got to hang out with Daddy because Mommy had a Remicade treatment. After her treatment, she also had a follow up surgery appointment. She had to leave real early so I got to spend the whole morning and part of the afternoon just hanging out around the house with Daddy. I think I tuckered him out because he took a loooong nap when Mommy finally got home. I have to say that I had fun with Dad but when Mommy came home I couldn't stop smiling. I missed her.
Mommy's infusion went well and she doesn't have to go back for another 8 weeks. Her surgery follow up also went well and both her incisions are looking so much better. The doctor's still can't get over how much healthier she looks now compared to 7 months ago. Thank God that my Mommy got the help she needed and is able to take care of me finally. I don't know where we would have ended up without all the prayers and thoughts that were sent our way. We have so much to be thankful for in our life.
The last three photos are leftovers from Wednesday, but I thought you would enjoy seeing my sitting skills!

1 comment:
Sitting all by yourself.......nana and pa is so proud of you but...that also means you are growing UP TOO FAST. We miss you all so much.
Post a Comment