Today is my 7 month birthday! Mommy and I are back in Pennsylvania with Daddy. We got here early Thursday morning. I was such a good boy for the return trip. It was dark so I slept most of the time. Nana sat in the back seat and constantly played with me until I fell asleep. I was so excited to see Daddy! The first thing he noticed was that my hair got longer and Mommy's hair got shorter!
Thursday, before we started our long journey back to Pennsylvania, I had some very special visitors. Another one of Mommy's friends stopped by to see me. Her name is Wendy and she is the one who gave me the Fisher Price piano that I loooooove to play for Mommy and Daddy. Mommy and Daddy loves how loud it plays!
I also got to meet my very special, Great Aunt Barbara and Great Uncle Bill. They drove several hours just to see Mommy and I before we headed back north. They have prayed countless numbers of prayers for Mommy and I through out our long journey. She always called to check on Mommy when she was at the hospital and I can't even tell you how many outfits and presents she has sent me. I must give Great Aunt Barb full credit for my stylishness that you see in many of my pictures. If it is a cute outfit, Great Aunt Barb probably sent it!
I also want to wish Mandy a very Happy 2nd Birthday! I just saw pictures of your ladybug party. It looks like you all had a great time. And Molly, it is only 152 days until our first birthday!
This is my Great Aunt Barb and I. Can you tell that I am very happy in this picture!?
This is another picture of Great Aunt Barb and I. She has lots of experience with GrandBabies!
Meet Wendy Howard, Mommy's college buddy!
Here I am posing with my Pa and Mommy at a rest area. Pa was "airing" me out!
Mommy loves this picture of my Pa holding me. I was in a pretty good mood considering I was in a car seat for about 12 hours!

4 comments:
Brady,
I am emailing Cheryl to tell her to send you the good start formula checks. Just thought I would give you a heads up!
Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer
I need your mailing address so I can send you the formula checks! I also have a Toys R' Us/ Babies R Us coupon for Good Start-- yay!
I love all the pictures of Brady. He and Molly will be one before we know it! Mandy thanks you for her Birthday wish! Hope all is well and that you are feeling great!
Brady, I love your 9 month outfit...you ARE a big boy!!
Post a Comment