Tuesday, August 12, 2008
I have found with this newly cultivated head of hair, I tend to get bed head quite frequently. I guess I need to start borrowing some of Daddy's gel to tame my wild hair. This morning Mommy and Daddy decided to take me out on the patio to enjoy the beautiful morning. Daddy let me take the toy that I got while in Kentucky out on the patio. Thanks again Pa for turning the truck around and spotting me some cash, so I could grab this great yard sale gem. Mommy definitely thanks you because this is another 15 minutes of freedom that she has each day! I love it!
I have found with this newly cultivated head of hair, I tend to get bed head quite frequently. I guess I need to start borrowing some of Daddy's gel to tame my wild hair. This morning Mommy and Daddy decided to take me out on the patio to enjoy the beautiful morning. Daddy let me take the toy that I got while in Kentucky out on the patio. Thanks again Pa for turning the truck around and spotting me some cash, so I could grab this great yard sale gem. Mommy definitely thanks you because this is another 15 minutes of freedom that she has each day! I love it!
This is one of my new, goofy grins!
Here is my hair, blowing in the wind. I must say that it is such a good feeling!

1 comment:
Brady your hair looks great. Pa said to tell you he has a flowbe so don't worry about the cost of haircuts.
Post a Comment