Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy. I am sorry that I got the party time mixed up and got you up so early on your special day. Daddy should have told me that it was 7pm instead of 7am! I was so excited to see you I couldn't go back to sleep after my early morning snack. You have to admit that I was extra cute this morning in my too small monkey pajamas. Seriously Mom, we need to retire those jammies because belly shirts and high waters are definitely not is style. Face it, your little peanut is growing up!

I am also sorry that I didn't share my toys with you today even though it was your special day. I can't help it. I am a toy hoarder. That's right. My name is Brayden Scott Kaye and I like to hoard my toys. I need help.


My sickness of hoarding begins. Wanna take a guess how many toys are in the seat with me?


Hmmm...I don't look like I have a problem.


Yes I had 6 toys in the seat with me. Maybe I do need some help after all.


Reason #376 that we should retire the monkey pj's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!