Friday, June 5, 2009

5am!!!!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Yup, 5am is exactly what time I got up this morning. I was so excited to play with Mommy and Daddy that I couldn't stay in my bed a minute longer! Needless to say, Mommy wasn't too playful at 5am. She let Dad sleep in for a few hours. I had already started on my first nap at 8am when he got up. We all were a little bummed today because it rained again. Daddy still needs to finish his outdoor project and I need to check on my octopus, so we have to get some sunshine this weekend. The shirtless neighbor gave Daddy a tip on where there is an awesome park here and I am hoping that we get to go check it out. Fingers crossed for no more rain!!!

I was showing Dad some of my toys while he sat in MY chair!

He attacked me with his big, hairy foot!

Maybe one day my feet will be as big as Daddy's feet.

Daddy always makes me laugh at dinner.

When Daddy is home it is like a dinner show!

You want me to eat WHAT?

No comments: