Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Many Faces of Brady Kaye!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Mamarazzi was back at it with her camera. Mom took a bazillion pictures of me today. Daddy managed to give me a break from the camera when he got home. He took me outside and started up the octopus. The octopus was wild so Mommy was afraid that her camera would get wet. Daddy even let me take lots of drinks from the water hose! Mommy said that I was water logged by the time I was finished. I love playing in the backyard!

The Many Faces of Brady Kaye!!!!
The Daydreamer Face

The Smug Mug Face

The Big Surprise Face

The I Wanna Go Outside Face

The Big Cheese Face

The I Hope You Didn't Notice Face

The Mommy's Favorite Face

The Big Laugh Face

The Big Shock Face

The I Am Going To Get You Kitty Face

The Sugar Buzz Face

The HUH Face

The I Need A Diaper Change Face

The No Emotion Face

The Photo Shoot Is Over Face

No comments: