Monday, June 15, 2009

Peer Pressure

Monday, June 15, 2009

Today I learned all about peer pressure. Yup, I actually fell victim to it. Daddy and I decided to go outside after dinner to play. Daddy had to get a Caprisun to take outside with him to drink while I played around on the patio. Well, he offered me a little drink. I said no because I had never had anything like that before in my life. I didn't even know how to use a straw! Well, he told me that all kids like it and that I should give it a chance. He just kept pressuring me until I finally gave in and took a sip. Whoa....that is all I have to say. It had a kick to it!

Here is the initial offer.

Here is the first sip.

Still sipping....

Whoa! That stuff is good!

I think I have a buzz!

Give me more!

That was lick your lips good!

No comments: