Thursday, June 11, 2009
Today Mommy took me shopping to the grocery store for triple coupons. How fun! I got to hold her coupon holder and of course I held all the Gerber Puffs that she bought. Mommy was so proud because I let her spend a good 20 minutes in the store. I had to prove to her that I was a good shopper so she will let me go back with her. Our total was $62.75 before the magic coupons and $11.53 after the magic coupons! Daddy is going to be so happy because we got him 4 bottles of Texas Pete hot sauce, 4 boxes of Super Pretzels, and 3 tubs of Blue Bunny ice cream. We also got me 8 canisters of Puffs and a bunch of other stuff. The checkout lady was amazed at what a good job we had done. I hope Mommy will take me back the next time she goes to the store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment