I am havin' a blast here in Kentucky. Nana's house is so much fun. I have explored it from top to bottom! Today we are going to drive to the cabin in the mountains. Mommy said that I would have to ride in the car for a little bit but she promised that I won't have to spend half a day in there this time!
I have to tell you about my "borrowed" ride. Today, Nana's neighbor told me that I could borrow Haydn push car to take to the mountains being that I don't like to ride in a stroller anymore. It is soooo cool. I can't wait to cruise the streets of Pigeon Forge in this sweet ride. It has a horn and a steering wheel. The only downfall is that I am going to be mistaken for Haydn being that it has his name all over it. Oh well, I had so much fun in it today I didn't even notice!







2 comments:
By the way Nana doesn't have me fenced in her yard. I am playing with Lucy and Chewy- doggies next door-. John Blue they said hi and asked about - where is the doggie treats??????? Wished you were here - nana says you will be next year. I haven't got to meet Nozzle- nana says he is on vacation across the street. She says I could meet him next visit when I was older.
Would love to see pictures of you with Nana.
Post a Comment