Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Love Tuesdays!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I love Tuesdays! My Daddy is always off on Tuesdays so that means one thing--FUN! I was so excited about Tuesday that I got up before 6am! Mom wasn't too thrilled but she got me out of the crib anyway. I ended up taking a nap before Dad got up. When I finally got up from my nap, Dad was already outside mowing the grass without me. Of course I had to assume the supervisor role, and watch his every move from the sliding glass doors. Mommy had to do some house work so Dad and I was given strict orders not to make a mess! We had a blast and made a wee bit of a mess with my toys. Dad decided that we better go outside being that it was nice and cool. We got to go play twice! What a great Tuesday!

I love when Dad drives me around the yard!

What do you mean you are out of gas?

How about you Mom? Do you have gas?

Peek-A-Boo!

Sliding is so much fun!

Don't worry this is a happy look!

2 comments:

Aunt Laura said...

looks like a great day

Rhonda said...

Looks like you had a WONDERFUL Tuesday Brady. Molly wants to know if she can come up and play! I told her it would be a long drive but she said you were having so much fun she wanted to join in too!