Today was another day in the books. Daddy had to work late so I only got to hang out with him for a little bit before he went to work. I decided to take a long nap. It lasted 3.5 hours! I think Mommy was super happy because she was in a great mood the rest of the day. My neighbor Linda came over to visit in the evening and I played shy at first. It only took a few minutes and I was my cute, hyper self. She was amazed at how much I had grown since she last saw me. I had to remind her that I am 17 months now.
Mommy got some funny pictures of me this morning messing with my Dad. He was sitting on the end of the couch and I decided that I would see how close I could lean it towards his head without touching him. Mommy thought it was hilarious but Dad didn't think it was too funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment