Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Where's Daddy? I got up extra early so we could get some playing in and Daddy wasn't home. He had went back to work! I was a little bummed but Mommy told me that we were going to have a fun day. Although I had fun with Mom, I was so excited to see Daddy come home. Daddy took me outside and pushed me in my car. He even let me swing. I managed to stay up about 20 minutes past my bedtime. I couldn't last too long though. I was so exhausted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Brady.. tell Dad his wall is beautiful!!!Lots of work, but it is great looking !!!
ps won't be long before you can help him
This is what it must feel like to be a proud parent! The wall looks awesome! I can't believe you built that on your own! Very impressive, your work definitely reflects the Kaye craftsmanship. Well Done!!
Post a Comment