Saturday, June 20, 2009

Peek-A-Boo!!!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tonight Nana took me out to the backyard to play, being that Daddy had to work late. We had so much fun. She offered to push me in the car around the yard and I took her up on it. We cruised the yard and I showed her all of my toys. We even played with the octopus for a little while. I think Nana really liked my swing set because she decided to hop on the swing! I laughed and laughed as Nana played on the swing. We ended the night with a little Peek-A-Boo through the swing set steps. Today was such a good day with Nana.








2 comments:

Grandma Kaye said...

Brady Make sure you wish Daddy a HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!! from grandma and grandpa Love to All

Laura@SouthernPirates said...

I love these pictures esp. the ones through the steps.