Thursday, June 18, 2009

On Top of The World!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I am on top of the world!!! My Nana is coming to visit so she can help Mommy drive us to the mountains. I am so excited. I have never been to the Smokey Mountains and Mommy told me that it is sooooo much fun. There is even going to be a bunch of my family there as well. Nana is going to fly tomorrow evening and help get everything packed up for my big adventure. I can't wait to see my Nana!

I also wanted to thank everyone who voted for our photos. I watched your votes roll in today and it made us so happy. Keep your fingers crossed!!! Oh, and an extra special thanks to Aunt Laura for tweeting about us!

Nana, I decided to let you fly the plane!

This is when I realized that I couldn't fit on the plane!

I thought you needed a dog and a bunny on the plane too!

I think this is the car we are going to drive to the mountains.

This smile cost Mommy two cookies.

I was ready to roll in my crazy coupe when Dad got home.

Yo Dad, throw the ball over here!

Let's go already!

I had to check the controls of the coupe.

I am get CRAZY when I am in the coupe!

This is my pouty face.

Swingin' high!

Uh, I think we are getting a little too high.

Hang on tight!

Here is a picture of the corn that is growing in the field behind the house. It is taller than me now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady Nana is excited too.I wish that John Blue was coming to the mountains with us but his mom and dad says he can next year for sure.