Saturday, August 1, 2009

I love puzzles!!!!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I love puzzles! My new hobby is puzzles. Mommy is so excited about this new activity. She loves puzzles and knew that I would love them to if I would give them a chance. She decided to buy me a board puzzle from CVS the other day with the gift card my Great Grandparents sent me. Boy, it didn't take long for me to figure it out. I can put the pieces in the correct spot now with no hints at all! I can even tell you what kind of sound each animal makes. On the puzzle there is a dog, duck, hamster, horse, lamb, and kitties. I know everyone of them. Of course, after working the puzzle two times, I lose my focus and the pieces end up everywhere. Hey, it's a start!

Grandpa Kaye, Mom is having a blast with Photoshop Elements that you have sent her. She made this storyboard today even though I am not quite 19 months yet! I am also glad that you made this purchase because it means less time the camera is in my face!

2 comments:

Grandpa Kaye said...

Brady, tell your mom that she will make an excellent graphic artist and to keep up the good work.

Rhonda said...

Brady, I want to know what kind of sound a hamster makes? I don't think I have ever been close enough to one to hear what they say! good job with the puzzle, can you teach Molly?