Thursday, August 6, 2009

Look out your windows!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Look out your windows so you can see some pigs flying! Daddy asked Mommy last night if she thought I would sleep through the night. She replied with the phrase when pigs fly! Well, I slept through the night so I guess you may see some pigs fly. Mommy was so extremely happy to have her good sleepin' boy back. I slept all the way from 9pm to 7:30am! I am going to try and make it two nights in a row for her!

I was happy to pose....even with my wild bed head!

Okay, what are you laughing at Mom?

This is my impression of a chicken flapping it's wings.

I was trying my best to say cheese without laughing.

I couldn't do it!

I was in the middle of saying Baaaaa!

I LOVE my see and say!

2 comments:

Grandma Kaye said...

Hey Brady...tell Mom that Grandma Kaye just saw 2 pigs flying over Cleveland!!! They should be over your house sometime this afternoon..imagine that!!!

Laura@SouthernPirates said...

I ove this photos Brady! You are too cute.