You read it right! Today I decided was a good day for a three hour nap. Actually, it was longer than three hours but Mommy lost track of time. I had a little bit of a rough night so I thought that Mommy deserved a big break to catch up on her sleep. Needless to say, Mommy was ecstatic with my little gift to her. Oh, and the best part of the day....My Aunt Laura mailed me a package! She sent Mommy some coupons for my favorite cookies and she sent me the coolest pirate shirt. I can't wait for cooler weather so I can wear it. Mommy promised that she would let me at least wear it around the house so I can get a picture for everyone to see. Thank you so much Aunt Laura! You have the best taste!





1 comment:
Glad you liked it Brady!
Post a Comment