Hello Santa! Today I went to see my good friend Santa for the year. I was so excited to be there until Santa's helper called my name. I immediately got shy. I clung to Dad and didn't want to let go. Santa suggested that we do the alka seltzer technique to get me on his lap. He told Daddy to drop me and back up real quick. It worked. I didn't cry but I showed zero emotion. I was scared stiff! Mommy and Daddy also took a picture with Santa. I have to say that I am glad Christmas is only once a year. I have to wonder what in the world Mommy and Daddy are thinking when they expect me to sit on a strange man's lap and smile! Oh, and Grandma Kaye you will appreciate the vest Mommy picked out for me. She said that she couldn't find a denim vest like my Daddy had but this was kinda close!



2 comments:
Brady you look really handsome in your Christmas clothes. Nana misses you all. Tell your kitties nana misses them too.
Brady ...love your vest!
Post a Comment