Saturday, December 12, 2009

Silly Goose!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mommy called me a silly goose! Mom has been trying to get me to wear winter hats forever now. I never would even let one stay on my head for more that 6 seconds. Well, I think she decided to use some reverse psychology on me. She put my Cleveland Browns hat on her head and I immediately wanted to wear it! Oh, and I can truley say thanks Aunt Cathy on the cool hat. I love it now that I know it won't kill me to wear it. Now if Mommy can get me to wear it outside instead of at bedtime she will have had true success with me.

Oh, and good news I am officially the best stacker on Shelleys Lane! Thats right. I can stack my cars three high! I started out with cans at the tender age of 12 months and I have worked my way up to stacking everything including cars. I must be one talented tot for being able to do that!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I was surprised to see Jersey blending in with the gang. Proud of her.......way to go.