Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another day in the books!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Today was another good day. I am still working on my two bottom teeth so I have been a little grumpy. I slept through the night again but I was ready to roll at 7:45am. I started sleeping on my side and my Mommy was so worried about me the whole night. I can roll pretty good these days so she shouldn't worry. I guess Moms will be Moms, right? Daddy put me to bed tonight. He does such a good job tucking me in. Mommy was back in action with the camera. I think she was able to get a shot that you can see my tooth. I was pretty proud to show it off. Enjoy!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady you look so cute with the little two teeth- remember Daddy says more teeth more good eating.....Nana just got home from prayer meeting and they all think you are adorable. Pa and I can't wait till we see you- John Blue is spending the rest of the week with us - we will call you.