Friday, June 20, 2008

Mom, you are running me to death!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Mommy is running me to death the past couple of days. Yesterday we went to the grocery for the first time together. She did a good job and didn't forget me in the cart or on top of the car! The cashier at the store was sure flirting with me. First she said that I had such pretty eyes and then she said I had cheeks that she just wanted to pinch. Mommy told her that I was a Mama's boy and I think that let her down easy. She did give me an American flag. My horse is holding it on the bookshelf in my room. I will have to show it to you all later.

Today we went to the UPS store. Mommy had to mail a package and needed me to go with her. Mom's getting better at getting me in and out of the car. I can't wait until we can go to the toy store!

I decided that I wanted to post another video for your viewing pleasure. Mommy snuck and took this video today of me waking up. I am so glad that it isn't one of the rare occasions that I wake up grumpy. As you can see, I am wearing my favorite pj's that John Blue got for me. By the way John Blue, I hope you are enjoying your time at Nana's house.

No comments: