Today is Silly Saturday. I think I should have called it Sleepy Saturday being that I slept almost the entire day. However, there was good reason. I am now cutting two teeth! That's right! I have two little teeth poking through on the bottom. Mommy says they are so cute. Well, I have to get up early tomorrow to wish Daddy a Happy Father's Day so I am heading to dreamland.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Silly Saturday!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Today is Silly Saturday. I think I should have called it Sleepy Saturday being that I slept almost the entire day. However, there was good reason. I am now cutting two teeth! That's right! I have two little teeth poking through on the bottom. Mommy says they are so cute. Well, I have to get up early tomorrow to wish Daddy a Happy Father's Day so I am heading to dreamland.




Today is Silly Saturday. I think I should have called it Sleepy Saturday being that I slept almost the entire day. However, there was good reason. I am now cutting two teeth! That's right! I have two little teeth poking through on the bottom. Mommy says they are so cute. Well, I have to get up early tomorrow to wish Daddy a Happy Father's Day so I am heading to dreamland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment