Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another hard day's work!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Today we spent the day getting everything ready for Grandma, Grandpa, Great-Grandma, and Great Grandpa. They are going to be here to see me real soon. I must say that I am super excited and I can't wait to show them how big I am. I think I have grown a little bit since Grandma and Grandpa saw me last. I hope they are ready to have some fun. I have been quite a handful the past couple of days. I am still working on my two teeth, wanting to crawl so bad, and I have become a tummy sleeper. Mommy says that her job has gotten ten times harder. I am not sure what that means.







Mommy stuck me in the corner with all my toys so she could vacuum. Can you find me? I love the sound of the vacuum.

No comments: