Today has been such a good day. My Pa came to see me all the way from Kentucky. He was so surprised to see how much I had grown. I got so excited to see him, I rolled three times before he got here and once for him! I am a rolling machine these days. I also got to go run errands with Mommy and Nana. I was pretty good considering they drug me to two Targets, Babies R Us, and CVS. Of course, we came home with some soy and other fun things. I also picked my Daddy out a Father's Day card but you can't tell him about it. Here are some pictures of me before we left.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
My Pa Barnett came to see me!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Today has been such a good day. My Pa came to see me all the way from Kentucky. He was so surprised to see how much I had grown. I got so excited to see him, I rolled three times before he got here and once for him! I am a rolling machine these days. I also got to go run errands with Mommy and Nana. I was pretty good considering they drug me to two Targets, Babies R Us, and CVS. Of course, we came home with some soy and other fun things. I also picked my Daddy out a Father's Day card but you can't tell him about it. Here are some pictures of me before we left.




Today has been such a good day. My Pa came to see me all the way from Kentucky. He was so surprised to see how much I had grown. I got so excited to see him, I rolled three times before he got here and once for him! I am a rolling machine these days. I also got to go run errands with Mommy and Nana. I was pretty good considering they drug me to two Targets, Babies R Us, and CVS. Of course, we came home with some soy and other fun things. I also picked my Daddy out a Father's Day card but you can't tell him about it. Here are some pictures of me before we left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment