Today is Totally Cool Thursday. I think I should have called it Thirsty Thursday because I sure chugged down a bunch of soy today. I also ate a whole container of pears too. We decided to stay inside today because Mommy was scared that I might become dehydrated. So we spent the day playing with all my favorite toys. Mommy is going to help me finish Daddy's Father's Day present. Don't tell him, it is a surprise!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Totally Cool Thursday
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Today is Totally Cool Thursday. I think I should have called it Thirsty Thursday because I sure chugged down a bunch of soy today. I also ate a whole container of pears too. We decided to stay inside today because Mommy was scared that I might become dehydrated. So we spent the day playing with all my favorite toys. Mommy is going to help me finish Daddy's Father's Day present. Don't tell him, it is a surprise!




Today is Totally Cool Thursday. I think I should have called it Thirsty Thursday because I sure chugged down a bunch of soy today. I also ate a whole container of pears too. We decided to stay inside today because Mommy was scared that I might become dehydrated. So we spent the day playing with all my favorite toys. Mommy is going to help me finish Daddy's Father's Day present. Don't tell him, it is a surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
he looks so big and looks like he is getting more hair
Post a Comment