Eeeeww, I do NOT like butternut squash. Today, I was forced to try butternut squash and I think my expression says it all. Mommy said that we had to at least follow Aunt Laura's three bite rule. The three bite rule states that you have to try three bites before you say yuk! Well, three bites and I am saying YUK to butternut squash. No thanks, pass me some naners!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Eeeeww...butternut squash, yuk!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Eeeeww, I do NOT like butternut squash. Today, I was forced to try butternut squash and I think my expression says it all. Mommy said that we had to at least follow Aunt Laura's three bite rule. The three bite rule states that you have to try three bites before you say yuk! Well, three bites and I am saying YUK to butternut squash. No thanks, pass me some naners!




Eeeeww, I do NOT like butternut squash. Today, I was forced to try butternut squash and I think my expression says it all. Mommy said that we had to at least follow Aunt Laura's three bite rule. The three bite rule states that you have to try three bites before you say yuk! Well, three bites and I am saying YUK to butternut squash. No thanks, pass me some naners!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment