So today is Wiggle Wednesday and I did my fair share of wiggling! Of course, I learned quickly that if you wiggle too much after you eat, the soy will come up! I had to change my Wiggle Wednesday shirt pretty early on during the day because of this very reason. I also got to go to a park today with Mommy and Daddy. We went to Gifford Pinchot State Park. It has to be pretty close to the house because I didn't fall asleep on the way there. Usually it takes about 15 minutes in the car and I am out like a light! We got to walk around the park and look at the beach along the lake. I can't wait until I am big enough to go in the water. It looks like a big tub and I love spending time in the tub! Daddy got ice cream and let me sneak a couple of bites. Mom took pictures all day with her camera as usual. Hope you enjoy them!
Here are some bonus park pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment