You guessed it....today is Funny Friday! I really think it is Funny Friday because I had to have 4 wardrobe changes today. I had a couple of oopsies and Mommy didn't even get to take a picture of me in my Funny Friday shirt. Oh well....you'll have to take me word that it was cute. I worked on Daddy's Father's Day gift and I almost have it ready. I sure put a lot of work in it so I hope he will like it. I am currently in debt to Dad because Mother's Day broke me up so I had to ask Mommy help me make him something he would like. He still has no idea what we are making him so you can't tell him! Here are some pics of me throughout the day.
I am outta here!

2 comments:
love the pictures of him in the feed chair- also those big eyes- the pictures show how much he is growing -can't wait till we get to see him- give him a squeeze for us
Brady, tell Mom that her tie-die onesies are fantastic!!
Post a Comment