We have a full house today. I went up for my afternoon nap and I got a big surprise when I woke up. When I woke up, my grandparents and great-grandparents were here and in my room with me. I was passed around like a hot potato but I didn't mind. I love all the hugs and kisses. We played for most of the day and even went for a walk. Everyone took turns pushing me in my stroller. At least that was what Mommy told me, being that I went to sleep about four houses down the street. Well, I have a big day to tomorrow. I get to babysit Grandma and Great-Grandma because Mommy has another infusion early in the morning and two more doctor appointments. I told her she could take Monkey or Red Bird with her if she wanted to. Monkey always ends up going with me to different places. I think they would have fun together.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
We have a full house!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
We have a full house today. I went up for my afternoon nap and I got a big surprise when I woke up. When I woke up, my grandparents and great-grandparents were here and in my room with me. I was passed around like a hot potato but I didn't mind. I love all the hugs and kisses. We played for most of the day and even went for a walk. Everyone took turns pushing me in my stroller. At least that was what Mommy told me, being that I went to sleep about four houses down the street. Well, I have a big day to tomorrow. I get to babysit Grandma and Great-Grandma because Mommy has another infusion early in the morning and two more doctor appointments. I told her she could take Monkey or Red Bird with her if she wanted to. Monkey always ends up going with me to different places. I think they would have fun together.




We have a full house today. I went up for my afternoon nap and I got a big surprise when I woke up. When I woke up, my grandparents and great-grandparents were here and in my room with me. I was passed around like a hot potato but I didn't mind. I love all the hugs and kisses. We played for most of the day and even went for a walk. Everyone took turns pushing me in my stroller. At least that was what Mommy told me, being that I went to sleep about four houses down the street. Well, I have a big day to tomorrow. I get to babysit Grandma and Great-Grandma because Mommy has another infusion early in the morning and two more doctor appointments. I told her she could take Monkey or Red Bird with her if she wanted to. Monkey always ends up going with me to different places. I think they would have fun together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment