Arrrrrre you out there John Blue? Nana told me that you love pirates and I thought you would like to see my best pirate look. I can't wait til we get to play pirates together. I helped Nana pick out all your pirate surprises that she brought home to you from PA. Hopefully, you can come see me or I can come see you soon. By the way, thanks for letting me borrow Nana for a while. Take good care of her and Pa for us.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Arrrrrrrrrrrrre you out there John Blue?
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Arrrrrre you out there John Blue? Nana told me that you love pirates and I thought you would like to see my best pirate look. I can't wait til we get to play pirates together. I helped Nana pick out all your pirate surprises that she brought home to you from PA. Hopefully, you can come see me or I can come see you soon. By the way, thanks for letting me borrow Nana for a while. Take good care of her and Pa for us.


Arrrrrre you out there John Blue? Nana told me that you love pirates and I thought you would like to see my best pirate look. I can't wait til we get to play pirates together. I helped Nana pick out all your pirate surprises that she brought home to you from PA. Hopefully, you can come see me or I can come see you soon. By the way, thanks for letting me borrow Nana for a while. Take good care of her and Pa for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
dreaming of the day the boys get to meet each other
Post a Comment