Friday, October 24, 2008

A Bubble Bye-Bye

Friday, October 24, 2008

Well, it was a bubble bye-bye for my Nana. We had our last blow out of bubbles before she had to get on an airplane to go back home. It took us forever to get to the airport and I thought that we were going to get to keep her for another night. Her flight was delayed, which ended up being a good thing because of the massive traffic jam we encountered on the way. She will arrive in Lexington tonight or in the morning. Pa said he needed her back because he missed her. I guess that's fair since he promised to let her visit again. Thanks Nana and Pa for making this past week one of my best weeks ever!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nana is back home safe and sound. Missing you all already but glad to be home with Pa and Nozzle. ( and the frog ) I think they missed Nana. Thanks for letting me play with all your fun toys. I REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoyed myself being your number one buddy for a week.