Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What a difference!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Check out the difference that eight months can make! In the first picture I am almost 1 month old and the second, I am almost 9 months old. Mommy keeps asking me where her little baby went. She think that I am growing up too fast. Today I pulled to a standing position all by myself. The first time it was on my activity table and the second time it was on the push toy that my Great Aunt Faye gave me. Daddy was so proud when Mommy told him about it. Yay me!

Approximately 1 Month


Approximately 9 Months

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!! Brady you HAVE grown since nana and pa's visit. You are such a handsome little boy and we love you so much! We are so lucky - having two such wonderful grandsons.

Anonymous said...

oh my he looks like John Blue at that 9 mo. in that photo