Well, I survived another day of power shopping with Mommy. Mommy took me to Target this morning and we got some good bargains for the kitty cats. We got a total of 70lbs of litter and 36lbs of cat food. Can you tell there was a good deal at Target this week? Mommy said that we may go back tomorrow and stock up on some soy. Mommy has gone wild with all her coupons and she has a few Similac coupons that expire tomorrow.
I must say that I was a good boy during our outing. I never even started to cry, not once. I got in a few catnaps between the two stores and I stayed in a pretty good mood considering my schedule went out the window. Mommy decided to let me play an extra 15 minutes in the bath tub being that I was such a good boy. I love bath time!
What!? You put the toy back on the shelf at the store?
Yay! We may go back to Target tomorrow!
Mom was checking for neck cheese in this picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment