My Nana is here. Her flight was perfect and she arrived right on time this afternoon. I got to spend the morning with Daddy while Mommy had her Remicade treatment and picked up Nana at the airport. Mommy was hoping her infusion would get finished early so she could come home to get me before heading to the airport. However, they almost under dosed Mommy again and had to reorder the correct dosage, so I didn't get to make it to the airport.
I have to admit something. I was a little afraid of Nana when she got here. Granted, it was about my nap time and I was a little tired. However, I quickly warmed up to her and we are best buddies again. I got to spend the afternoon with her and Daddy because Mommy was feeling pretty crappy from her treatment. Nana and I couldn't believe that she slept through all the fun we were having in the living room today.
Mommy always feels a little bad after her treatments and they actually upped her dosage by 50 mg. Hopefully, this dosage will stick with her over the next 8 weeks. She also spoke with her doctor and they want to send her to a Rheumatologist to help her with the joint pain she has had over the last couple of weeks. Right now she is able to manage the pain with pain medication, but hopefully the specialist may be able to offer an alternative treatment. Mommy needs to be in tip top shape to keep up with me!
This is how Mommy found me before she left for the hospital this morning. I was all hugged up to my buddy George.

No comments:
Post a Comment