I only have time for a quick note tonight. I am having a really hard time sleeping tonight and I am not sure if I feel sick. The doctor saw some clear fluid in my ears on Tuesday and I have been pretty fussy the past few days. I even passed on dinner tonight which is very unlike me! I can tell that I am wearing Mommy down but I feel safe when I am laying on her. She says that if I don't seem better in the morning, I may have to go back to the doctor.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Just a quick note...
Sunday, October 26, 2008
I only have time for a quick note tonight. I am having a really hard time sleeping tonight and I am not sure if I feel sick. The doctor saw some clear fluid in my ears on Tuesday and I have been pretty fussy the past few days. I even passed on dinner tonight which is very unlike me! I can tell that I am wearing Mommy down but I feel safe when I am laying on her. She says that if I don't seem better in the morning, I may have to go back to the doctor.
Why of course! It's only the trash can on the bar!
I only have time for a quick note tonight. I am having a really hard time sleeping tonight and I am not sure if I feel sick. The doctor saw some clear fluid in my ears on Tuesday and I have been pretty fussy the past few days. I even passed on dinner tonight which is very unlike me! I can tell that I am wearing Mommy down but I feel safe when I am laying on her. She says that if I don't seem better in the morning, I may have to go back to the doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Brady Nana is praying you feel better. Love and kisses coming your way.
Post a Comment