Monday, October 27, 2008

I am feeling better.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Can you say...the longest night ever! Last night was rough on me and my Mommy, but we survived. I woke up off and on pretty much all night. Despite the active night, I woke up feeling pretty darn good. I ate like a pig today and played like an animal. However, now Daddy is sick!He has a pretty nasty cold so he was quarantined to the family room. Mommy said that she didn't want me to get sick because then I would get her sick. We can't handle that! I hope he doesn't expect Mommy to rock him all night!

Being that I was such a horrible sleeper last night, I thought that I may need to redeem myself and give Mom a break. I gave her the gift of a big ol' nap. I napped for 2.5 hours this afternoon and I went to bed at 7:20pm! I could tell that she was a very happy Mommy!

I told Mom not to worry that I would make breakfast. Crap. I forgot I'm afraid to put my knees on the tile!

I guess I can sit here and look cute so she will forget my offer.

Mommy says this is the "look" that Daddy gives her every now and then.


Look how big I have gotten! I constantly want to pull up on EVERYTHING!

No comments: