We had another good day. Daddy was off work and got to spend the day with me and Mommy. I must say that we had a good time. I was so excited most of the day, I had trouble eating. Yes, the chunky monkey was ready to pass up a meal to spend time with my Daddy.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Another good day!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
We had another good day. Daddy was off work and got to spend the day with me and Mommy. I must say that we had a good time. I was so excited most of the day, I had trouble eating. Yes, the chunky monkey was ready to pass up a meal to spend time with my Daddy.




We had another good day. Daddy was off work and got to spend the day with me and Mommy. I must say that we had a good time. I was so excited most of the day, I had trouble eating. Yes, the chunky monkey was ready to pass up a meal to spend time with my Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment